Saturday, March 31, 2007

Week 9 Item 20 Discovering YouTube

I found YouTube by accident when I was searching for something else and have been enjoying it ever since. It's amazing how creative people are and what obscure stuff a person can find. For instance there was a song from the summer of 1989 that I couldn't remember the title or even the artist of. All I recall was that it was a mix of popular songs from the 50's and 60's. Turns out the song was called Swing the Mood by Jive Bunny and the Master Mixers. It took me a little bit to figure out how to post it to my blog but once I did it worked great. This technology would be quite useful for the library because it could show all the interesting activities and programs that are going on that make going to the library so much fun.

No comments: